Military or Military-Related Experience Transfer Policies
Ohio University Policy
Credits from any military or military-related experience deemed equivalent to graduate course credit by the American Council of Education in its Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services may be transferred provided that the graduate program officials in question agree that such credits meet the requirements of that particular degree program.
College of Business Policy
Credits from any military or military-related experience deemed equivalent to graduate course credit by the American Council of Education in its Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services may be applied to your College of Business graduate program under the following conditions:
- A maximum of six credit hours toward a graduate degree program may be applied.
- A maximum of three credit hours toward a graduate certificate may be applied.
- Approval of transfer credit is granted by the Department Chair of the academic discipline in which credit is being requested.
Students must provide the following information during the admissions process to the Graduate College for military or military-related experience to be evaluated for transfer credit:
- Official Joint Service Transcript
- If applicable - Official Transcript from any individually accredited training course (e.g., Command & General Staff College, Sergeants Major Academy, War College, etc.)
- ACE Course Evaluation Course Exhibit
- COB Graduate Transfer Credit Form
Admission to the College of Business from an institution outside of Ohio University is selective. Students wishing to transfer should first apply to the University.
Questions about becoming a #BusinessBobcat?
Please contact us the College of Business Graduate Programs Office at 740-593-2053 or email Jill Nice at email@example.com.