Marketing Advisory Board
The Marketing Advisory Board (MAB) is committed to supporting the academic and professional development goals established by the department and college and operates with the approval of the College of Business at Ohio University.
The advisory board is composed of dedicated alumni and friends who assist faculty in delivering educational experiences that support students’ personal and professional goals. The MAB strives to continuously improve the educational opportunities available and to ensure Ohio University’s recognition as one of the premier marketing programs in Ohio, the U.S., and the world.
- Christy Bernard, CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service)
- Renee Cook, Freelance Writer
- Mike D'Arienzo, Bank of America
- Cole Decker, DEI Advisory Council @ Kroger (84.51°)
- Ciare James, Bob Evans Farms
- Ted Kearns, AT&T
- Molly Kelsey, Rise Interactive
- Eileen Kline, Victoria's Secret
- Ian McClellan, Rudolph Libbe, Inc.
- Cathy McPhillips, Content Marketing Institute
- Hoy Seckinger, Regal Beloit
- Bruce Skala, Hooters of America
- Jason Tabeling, AirTank
- Jeff Trattner (chair of PMAB), Roppe Holding Company
For More Information
Chair, Marketing Department
514B Copeland Hall