How to Apply for the Management Early Assurance Program
Outstanding high school seniors are invited to apply for Ohio University’s Early Assurance Program (EAP) for the Master of Science in Management (MSM).
Early assurance program students apply for admission to the MSM program while they are still in high school, and a slot in the master’s program is reserved for them as long as they maintain program requirements during their undergraduate time at OHIO.
The Master of Science in Management program equips students with the managerial acumen and analytical skills necessary to manage resources, lead teams, and apply solutions to organizational challenges. Students will start their MSM degree with coursework in our Management and Leadership Certificate, and then customize the remainder of their degree by choosing two of the following certificates:
- Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Leadership
- Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sales and Sales Leadership
Benefits of the Management EAP
- Admission to the Master of Science in Management program
- No graduate school application fee
- No required Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Networking opportunities with current students and alumni
- Co-curricular program activities
To apply as an incoming freshman, students must:
- Have the equivalent high school GPA of 3.0 or greater on 4.0 scale
- Have been admitted to OHIO's Athens campus as first-year student.
The fall 2023 application is closed. Details about the fall 2024 application will be available this fall.
For more information, visit the Master of Science in Management website. Please email the College of Business with questions about the Management EAP.