- Communication Diversity, Ethics, and Inclusivity — Develop strategies based on ethical principles that will allow you to navigate and lead your organization through the challenges and opportunities of multicultural professional environments.
- Communication and Change — While most of us resist change, we cannot deny that it's an inevitability in life. This certificate allows you to focus on communicative strategies to help guide your organization through transition when it comes and ensure that organizational members are prepared to pivot and adapt to disruptions to their routines.
- Crisis Communication — Prepare to guide your organization and communicate before, within, and after a crisis using proven crisis communication techniques and social media expertise.
- Digital Media Transformation & Innovation — Learn to coordinate new technologies, create content, and distribute and monetize that content.
- Media Tools for Professional Communication — For professionals from all backgrounds and experience levels, this certificate will provide foundational skills and expertise in a variety of digital storytelling platforms. Learn best practices for creating content for clients and enhance your own personal or professional brand.
- Strategic Communication Management — Prepare to oversee advertising and public relations programs and work more efficiently in in-house and external agencies.
- Team Leadership and Communication — Help your organization make the most of its members and provide the best workplace experience. With this certificate, you'll build practical skills in relationship building, conflict management, team building, understanding diverse perspectives and communication styles, and decision-making processes.
Don’t know which topics are right for you? Your academic advisor will work with you to determine which of these certificates will best help you meet your goals.