Click on Link to Download Form
The following downloadable forms can be printed out, completed, and turned in to the main office or via email attachment to the student's academic adviser. NOTE: these forms also are available in the main office of the JSchool.
DARS Change/Specialization Declaration Forms
Students must submit these requests to their academic adviser for approval.
- DARS/Program Change Form [DOC]
- Specialization Declaration Form [DOC]
- Specialization Declaration Form [PDF] Fillable
Carr Van Anda Track
- Journalism Major [PDF] (for News & Info and StratCom students who started prior to Fall 2019)
- Journalism Major [PDF] (for News & Info and StratCom who started Fall 2019 or later)
- Advertising and Public Relations Minor [PDF]
- Journalism Minor [PDF]
Grammar Test and JOUR 2311
- Internship Requirements [PDF]
- Adviser Internship Pre-Approval form [DOC]
- Student Internship Evaluation form [DOC]
Minors and Certificates
- Students in the Scripps College of Communication (JOUR, COMS, VICO, MDIA or ECT) can add (or delete) a minor or certificate using the following link: To add (or delete) a minor or certificate [Qualtrics]
- Students who have majors in a different college need to contact the student services office in their college to add the Journalism minor, the Advertising/Public Relations minor or a certificate.