Solution Description: An easy to use, powerful tool for creating online surveys. It supports a wide range of approaches, from simple questionnaires and event signup lists to sophisticated social science research instruments with extensive scripting, randomization and interactive question presentation.
Data Types NOT Permitted:
- Attorney-Client Privileged Information (ACP)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Export Controlled Research (ITAR/EAR)
- IT Security Information
- Payment Card Industry Information (PCI)
- Social Security Numbers (SSN)
- Student Loan Application Information
Data Types Requiring Consultation:
Student Education Records (FERPA)
Acceptable Data Types:
- Identifiable Human Subject Research
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
If you don't see the IT service or tool listed that you wish to use to store data classified as medium or high sensitivity, contact Information Security to determine if it's appropriate for your data type.