Solution Description: OnBase is an extensible, customizable electronic document management and workflow system for capturing paper and electronic documents.
Data Types NOT Permitted:
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Export Controlled Research (ITAR/EAR)
- Payment Card Industry Information (PCI)
Data Types Requiring Consultation:
- Attorney-Client Privileged Information (ACP)
- Identifiable Human Subject Research
- IT Security Information
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Social Security Numbers (SSN)
- Student Education Records (FERPA)
- Student Loan Application Information
Acceptable Data Types:
If you don't see the IT service or tool listed that you wish to use to store data classified as medium or high sensitivity, contact Information Security to determine if it's appropriate for your data type.