The OHIO Digital Accessibility Network (OHIO-DAN) is here to encourage and support efforts across all OHIO’s campuses to improve digital accessibility for everyone. Becoming a member is about taking the lead in your area to learn about digital accessibility guidelines and techniques, and then share what you have learned with others.
We meet the last Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. via Teams and all meetings are recorded for those who cannot attend. We ask that members attend at least two OHIO-DAN events each year. You also should consider completing some or all of the following:
- Complete Ohio University's Digital Accessibility Training:
- Get a free certificate in Web Accessibility Fundamentals (approximately one hour to complete):
- Learn how to use assistive technology
- Go through an accessibility course specific to the tools you use (InDesign, Word, Adobe PDF, etc.)
- Learn how to review websites or applications for accessibility
- Become a digital accessibility champion in your area