Re-Enrolling Students

If you have not enrolled in graduate courses for a period of several terms, please contact the Graduate College to confirm that you have the ability to re-enroll. You are also strongly encouraged to contact your academic program to discuss your re-enrollment plans.

After you have done so, complete the appropriate re-enrollment form (the link is to Registrar's Forms Page) and submit it to the Graduate College.

Re-enrollment Form

Graduate status is granted for a specific program and ends when the student graduates, is formally separated from the program, or exceeds the time to degree. Students without active graduate status who wish to take additional graduate-level coursework must complete a new application and be admitted to a new degree or non-degree status.

Re-apply Now