Welcome to Ohio University Eastern Veteran Services. We thank you for your service to our great nation and are here to help you achieve your educational goals. As Veterans you possess a unique skill set, background, and educational history.
Admission for Veterans at Ohio University:
- Create an account to get started
- Using your new account information, complete the Application for Admission
- Request that your high school transcript be sent to Ohio University Eastern or bring your GED certificate - complete with scores, to the Ohio University Eastern Student Services Office, 45425 National Road W., St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950.
- Request your Joint Service Transcript be sent to Ohio University Eastern.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For more detailed information, please visit the Ohio University Eastern Financial Aid & Scholarships web page.
- Apply for your GI Bill benefits by visiting the US Department of Veteran Affairs.
- If you have taken the ACT or SAT, submit your scores to Ohio University Eastern (if you are still in high school or if you have been out of high school for less than a year).
- The Student Services Office will contact you regarding orientation dates and times after you have been admitted to the University. At orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor to plan your schedule and register for classes.
- When you come to orientation, be sure to bring your VA certificate of eligibility and your DD Form 214.
- After completing the orientation, fill out your Veterans Education AssistanceFile Card. You will log into the system using your OHIO ID information.
- Ohio University Veterans and Military Student Service Center
- Required Forms
- Getting VA Benefits Started at Ohio University
- GI Bill Information
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Ohio University Eastern Student Services
Shannon Hall 101