The Innovation Corridor at OHIO Eastern provides office space for area businesses and non-profit organizations at affordable rates on a sliding fee scale.
We offer single office units and shared spaces in an educational setting for new and existing businesses.
Our goal is to provide space for people to build new or existing businesses in a safe, entrepreneurial environment with access to a host of amenities including:
- A collegial working environment that emphasizes collaboration
- Opportunities to network with our community partners: Community Improvement Corporation (CIC) and Ohio Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)
- Heating, air conditioning and services provided at no additional cost
- High speed internet access
- Common reception area
- Potential to work with student interns
- Access to classroom, auditorium, and meeting spaces at no additional cost (when available)
- Access to a world-class library
Contact the Office of the Dean at 740-699-2494 for more information or to discuss the ways we can support your work.
*Grant funding from the EQT Foundation has played a pivotal role in bringing the Innovation Corridor at OHIO Eastern to life. We extend our heartfelt appreciation to the EQT Foundation for serving as a catalyst for innovation and empowering us to shape a brighter future in our community. Together, we are forging a path towards a future filled with creativity, collaboration, and transformative progress.