Assistant Clinical Professor
- DPT, Physical Therapy, Ohio University, 2008
- BS, Sports Sciences, Exercise Physiology, Ohio University, 2005
Research/ Professional Interests
- Director of the Ohio University Gait Lab/ Walking & Running Clinic
- Clinical analysis of human gait, the association of 3D running biomechanics with injury and the management of running related injury
- Becker J, James S, Wayner R, Osternig L, Chou L-S. Biomechanical Factors Associated With Achilles Tendinopathy and Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome in Runners. Am J Sports Med. June 2017:036354651770819. doi:10.1177/0363546517708193.
- Wayner R, Yu K, Smith J. Reliability and Concurrent Validity of a 2-D Observational Running Gait Analysis Tool. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2017; 47(1): A223-A224.
- Director, Ohio University Walking & Running Clinic
- Outpatient physical therapy at Cooperative Performance & Rehabilitation, LLC (Eugene, OR) with specialty practice in running related injuries, as well balance and vestibular disorders
- Orthopedic/Manual physical therapy residency at Therapeutic Associates Inc (Eugene, OR)
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association, Sports section member
- Member of Ohio Physical Therapy Association
- Interdisciplinary Research Committee member