Associate Professor, Physical Therapy Program Director
- PhD, Bioengineering, University of Washington, 2000
- BS, Physical Therapy, Washington University, 1975
- Structure/function interplay in the temporomandibular joint
- Development of clinical research through collegial relationships between personnel in the academic program and the clinic
- The delivery of content and assessment of student learning
- Cochrane RB and Sindelar BJ. 2015. Retrospective Study of 66 Refractory Maintenance Patients Evaluating the Effectiveness of Topical Oxidizing Agents. J Clin Dent 26 :109-14.
- Dunlap T,Marshall MV, Costerton WJ, Schaudinn C, Sindelar BJ, Cotton JR, and Keller DC. 2011. Subgingival delivery of oral debriding agents. A proof of concept. Journal of Clinical Dentistry 22: 149-58.
- Sindelar BJ and Herring SW. 2005. Soft tissue mechanics of the TMJ. Cells, Tissues, Organs 180 :36-43.
- Sindelar BJ, Herring SW and Alonzo T. 2003. The effects of intra-oral splints on the masticatory system of pigs. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 30 :823-31.
- International MDT Research Foundation, Chair
- Program in Physical Therapy, Director