Searls is the program coordinator for OAIPH and continuing education (CE). She coordinates activities related to population health initiatives and manages the online learning management system for continuing education. She is involved in outreach and research activities for OAIPH, project and grant proposals, and budget analysis.
- M.Ed., Ohio University, anticipated graduation December 2019
- Professional Certificate in Instructional Design, Ohio University 2019
- BAHCS, Ohio University, 2018
- AA, The Ohio State University, 1992
- Ohio University’s Community Symposium on Opioid Interventions