BS in Integrated Healthcare Studies Online
Hear from a recent Bachelor of Science in Integrated Healthcare Studies graduate
The Ohio University's, Bachelor of Science in Integrated Healthcare Studies is an online completion degree offering the convenience of a 100% online format. This Healthcare Studies degree was designed for healthcare professionals who have earned an associate degree in an allied health field and would like to earn a bachelor’s degree to advance in their careers. It's also a perfect foundation for those interested in pursuing a different career path or graduate studies! This affordable program builds on the leadership and critical thinking skills required in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment and equips students to advance their careers in many health disciplines. At Ohio University, you can commit to your education and control your timeline – gaining the expertise you need to excel in your desired career.
- 7-week accelerated learning courses or 14-week courses are available
- Students with an allied health associate degree can graduate in as few as 18 months*
- Can serve as a foundation for graduate study in a variety of health-related fields
- Ohio University is a regionally accredited institution
- Affordable tuition is only $307/credit hour for Ohio residents and $312/credit hour outside of Ohio.**
A Bachelor of Science in Integrated Healthcare Studies degree can equip you to work in a variety of settings:
- Research laboratories
- Private offices or clinics
- Public health organizations
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Government agencies
*Depending on general education and support course credits already earned. Transferable coursework will affect total credit hours to graduate and degree completion time. **Subject to change by the Board of Trustees, additional fees may apply.