Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for registered nurses who want to further their education with a bachelor’s degree in nursing and advance their careers.
School of nursing fast facts
- Best online RN to BSN program, 13th in the United States
- 7th most affordable public RN to BSN program in the nation
- 5th most popular in the nation
- Ranked 42nd in the 2019 best nursing schools for veterans
- Affordable tuition rate, only $243 per credit hour*
- CCNE accredited
The program features flexible five-week-long nursing classes and general education requirements and eight start dates each year for timely degree completion.
Statistics sourced from College Factual, Registerednursing.org, and Nurse.org
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Ohio University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccrediation.org)
*Subject to change by Board of Trees: additional fees may apply.