Central Processing Center
The Central Processing Center is located on the second floor of Bennett Hall, Room 217 (behind the mailboxes).
- Office supplies (in stock and ordering)
- Toner for COMDOC printers
- OULN support - Detailed instructor information can be found (here).
- An additional photocopying machine is available in the faculty workroom located across from CPC.
Faculty and staff should bring hard copies to the CPC in Bennett Hall 217 or email their requests to OUC-CPC@ohio.edu.
- A Minimum of 48 Hours Notice is needed to process standard duplication requests
- A Minimum of 1 Week's Notice is required for for large duplication requests
- Duplication Requests MUST be Copy Ready when submitted unless other arrangements are made prior to the beginning of duplication.
- Copy Ready means:
- Document contents are fully edited, formatted, and finalized for duplication
- Documents MUST be in Microsoft Office or Adobe PDF format
- Graphics for poster printing are of a quality/resolution that they can be scaled to desired size
- Graphics MUST be in JPG format
- Booklet printing submissions MUST be in Word, Publisher or Adobe PDF, 8.5" x 11" page size, and in standard single-page format (Not in Word or Publisher booklet format)
- Copy Ready means:
When sending your materials duplication request email, please provide detailed instructions including:
- Contact information
- Description of job
- Course number (if needed)
- Scan to email (if needed)
- Date the materials are needed
- Number of copies to be made
- Color or black & white
- White or colored paper (If colored paper, indicate the desired color.)
- Double or single-sided
- Indicate whether collation, staples, hole punch, or comb bound is needed
Once a duplication job is approved by the requestor, no further changes can be made if the agreed-upon deadline is to be met. If changes are required, the request will be handled as soon as possible but cannot be guaranteed by the original delivery date.
Faculty and staff needing mailboxes should contact the CPC. A combination will be provided to your mailbox.
Work Orders & Supplies
Please submit requests at least a week in advance when at all possible, especially with large work orders. Requests submitted at the last minute will be handled as soon as possible, but cannot be guaranteed by the requested delivery date.