Early, Often, and Forever
At the Career Network, “Early, often, and forever” is more than a slogan; it's an essential practice in reaching one’s potential and aspirations. We know the achievement of a satisfying career happens when you start early and try often, and we’ll support you in that process, forever.
A full-time Career and Leadership Coach is located on the Chillicothe Campus to assist students develop better leadership skills and help prepare to transition from college to career.
Students have the opportunity to take advantage of one-on-one services for career coaching, leadership coaching, and mock interviews.
Career readiness workshops are available, most often in as presentations in a classroom setting.
Career workshop topics are:
- Creating a Perfect Resume
- Job Search and Interviewing
- Keys to Networking Success
Leadership Workshop topics include:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Ethics and Values
- Understanding Team Development
All career service appointments are scheduled through Handshake, the largest early talent recruiting platform connecting employers, talent, and colleges in one place. Log on to https://ohio.joinhandshake.com/ to see Cynthia’s schedule.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Career and Leadership Coach for Regional Campuses, Chillicothe
Remote Hours of Operation:
Reach Cynthia via firstname.lastname@example.org or Microsoft Teams chat.
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays/Sundays/University Holidays*