OHIO UNIVERSITY CHILLICOTHE
Ohio University Chillicothe offers affordable classrooms and other campus spaces, such as the Shoemaker Center Gymnasium, which are available for rental to organizations and companies on a space - available basis. We invite you to view our facilities by using our Classroom & Building Directories - click (here).
➢ $10 per room, per hour
➢ $10 per hour
Shoemaker Center Gymnasium
➢ $1200 per day, floor covering is required for all rentals
NORMAL BUILDING HOURS:
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Sundays/University Holidays*
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays/Sundays/University Holidays*
- Subject to Change During Breaks, Holidays and Special Events**
All classrooms are equipped with screens or projection surface, video projectors, multimedia instructor station (computer, DVD/VCR, ceiling mounted speakers, audio amplifier, and digital presenter). Additional equipment available for use in Bennett Hall include a lectern with microphone, 7x7 projection screens, easel, and overhead projectors. Equipment must be requested at least 10 days prior to the scheduled event from the Bennett Hall Information Desk. Custodial and IT charges may be applied if the scheduled event requires unplanned custodial and/or IT assistance. Campus Administration reserves the right to require security.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Coordinator – Building Services