Search within:

A&S Building Liaisons

Note: Building Liaisons are all members of other Arts & Sciences centralized units—academics, finance, procurement, accounting, and even student affairs—so their plates are very full. Depending on what you need help with, you might be consulting one of the those teams. See A&S Support Team.

Here's what building liaisons can help with:

Building Liaison ABCs

Access (key distribution)

  • Distribute keys to faculty, staff, and graduate students 
  • Order keys 
  • Track key inventory 
  • Unlock doors for people who have locked themselves out or forgotten their key 
  • Note: swipe access requests go through and require a PID number (requests need to be submitted by a faculty member on behalf of a student)  

Building (Facilities issues)

  • Report issues to Facilities (leaks, replacing ceiling tiles, defective or broken window, etc.) 
  • Coordinate pickup and replacement of secure shredding bins by external vendor 
  • Request recycling and extra trash bins from University Recycling and Custodial Services 
  • Update signage for faculty offices and department listings 

Copier maintenance

  • Unjam copiers 
  • Call ComDoc for repairs 
  • Ensure backup supplies are available (toner cartridges, waste bottles, replacement drums and fusers, etc.) 
  • Manage copier codes 
  • Ensure paper supplies are sufficient 

Delivery (mail and packages)

  • Distribute mail to department mailboxes 
  • Sign for packages 
  • Provide mail charge slips  
  • Provide shipping forms 
  • Update mailboxes with new faculty and graduate student names, as needed 

Supplies (office supplies)

  • Monitor office supplies and order as needed (includes orders from Printing Services for such items as scantrons, blue books, stationery, etc.) 

For all other questions, email the A&S support team at

Bentley Annex

Bentley Hall

Clippinger & Chemistry




Lindley Hall



Wilson Hall Admin