Associate Professor; Director, Sogeti Program
- Ph.D., Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- M.B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Masters (Diplom-Kaufmann), Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- "Bachelor" (Vor-Diplom), Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- Ohio University, College of Business
- University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
Graduate Teaching and Research Assistant
- Deutsche Bank Investment Banking
- McKinsey&Company, Inc.
- Mackelprang, A., Habermann, M., Swink, M., How Firm Innovativeness and Unexpected Product Reliability Failures Affect Profitability. Journal of Operations Management. Forthcoming
- Metcalf, A., Stoller, J., Fry, T.. Habermann, M. Respiratory Therapists’ Job Perceptions: The Impact of Protocol Use. Respiratory Care Journal. Forthcoming.
- Habermann, M., Blackhurst, J., Metcalf, A. Keep your friends close, or far away? Supply chain design and disruption risk. Decision Sciences Journal. 2015. Vol.46(3)
- Metcalf, A., Stoller, J., Fry, T.. Habermann, M. Patterns and Factors Associated with Respiratory Care Protocol Use. Respiratory Care Journal. 2015. Vol.60(5)
- Habermann, M.” Supply Chain Disruptions - Theory and Practice for Empirical Research” Proceedings HICL Conference, 2012.
- Habermann, M., Bernardes, E. In Kersten, W. S., Blecker, T., Luethje, C. (Ed.), Complexity In Supply Chains and the Management of Sustainability Risk (pp. 15). Schmidt Publishing. (September/October 2010).
- Outstanding Core Professor PMBA (Professional MBA) - Winner 2012 – Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina
- Academy of Management Doctoral Consortium. 2007 – Selected Presenter
- Institute of Supply Chain Management Doctoral Consortium, 2006 – Selected Presenter
- Center for Advanced Procurement and Supply Research (CAPS) Travel Fellowship 2006
- Carlson School of Management Teaching Award for Excellence in Teaching During Academic Year 2005-2006
- Carlson School of Management Summer Fellowship 2006
- University of Minnesota Graduate Fellowship 2003, 2004, 2005
- McKinsey Fellowship 2001
- University of Wisconsin/University of Frankfurt Fellowship 1999-2000