- Master of Education, Patton College of Education at Ohio University, 2022, Higher Education Student Affairs- College Student Personnel;
- Bachelor of Business Administration, College of Business at Ohio University, 2020,
- Management & Strategic Leadership and Business Analytics; Diversity Studies Certificate, Ohio University, 2020
- Equitable Campus Student Housing
- Graduate Student Workers' Rights
- Equitable Student Experiences
Huebner, C. T., Koett, J. R., Lamm, K. M., Tyler, T. (anticipated Fall 2023). Working title: Deposit-Based Housing Selection: Gentrification of university residential opportunities in higher education. Journal of College and University Student Housing, 49(1), TBD.
Presentations & Awards
- Healy, H., Huebner, C., Moreda, M. (2019, May). Diversity in the Dark. Presented at Louisiana State University for the National Association of College and University Residence Halls Annual Conference.
- Hellebrandt Award, Ohio University College of Business, 2020
- Eagle Scout, Scouts BSA, 2014
Cody Huebner (he/him) is a Success Advisor in Business Academic Advising & Career Services and is a passionate and dedicated Bobcat. He is a Toledo, Ohio native and completed both his undergraduate and graduate degrees at Ohio University from 2016-2022 where he earned both his BBA and M.Ed. Prior to joining the College of Business, Cody's experience at OHIO has predominantly covered Housing and Residence Life where he was a Graduate Residence Hall Director, among many other things, but also First-Year Orientation Programs, Learning Communities, and Culinary Services. Outside of OHIO, Cody has also held roles with Scouts BSA (formerly Boy Scouts of America) and both Chick-fil-A, Inc. as well.
Cody prides himself on how he incorporates enthusiasm, kindness, and transformative leadership into all areas of his life. In addition, he is a strong leader whose focus is on development and understanding, and thus has a very positive track record with student supervision and mentorship. Some of his developmental passions and interests include service to others, equitable operations, streamlining, social justice, attention to detail, and student support. Overall, he's always eager and willing to have a positive impact in the lives of others.
In his free time, Cody also enjoys some really good food, lots of coffee, his 40+ houseplants, spending time outside hiking and camping, traveling, and spending time with his partner and three cats. Cody's favorite spot on campus is Emeriti Park, his favorite campus dining venue is Boyd Market for the smoothies, and his favorite Athens restaurant is Sol Island Grill.