- Master Certificate in Applied Project Management, Villanova University
- Masters of Business Administration, Ohio University
- Masters of Meteorology, Air Force Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Atmospheric Science, University of Arizona
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
Andrew Goodnite is an accomplished leader with over 20 years of broad expertise managing projects and multi-million dollar budgets in the private and government sectors for key stakeholders, including the Department of Defense (DoD). Goodnite is currently teaching Business Analytics and Data Analysis in the Ohio University College of Business undergraduate and masters programs.
Goodnite also provides project management consulting services to local companies, most recently as a data analyst for a major DoD contract service company where he spent 16 months on location supporting Operation Enduring Freedom in Kuwait. A retired major from the United States Air Force, during military service Goodnite provided meteorological support services to various organizations in the US Air Force, US Army, and NATO. The most interesting Air Force position was as a Space Launch Weather Officer, where he was “on console” for 29 space launch missions, stressful but exciting experiences. In other positions, Goodnite visited more than 18 countries and still enjoys traveling and meeting new people.