Search within:

Print-Based Forms

Withdraw from Your Courses

Course Extensions

This form is used for all non-Correctional Education student extension requests; Correctional Education students should use this form for the second and third extension requests.

Apply to Take an Examination

Request a Transcript

The Office of the University Registrar provides students with an official record of the student's enrollment at Ohio University. Learn how to order a transcript.