Online Graduate Programs
With more than 50 graduate and undergraduate programs delivered online, Ohio University serves more online students than any other public four-year university in the state. More than 7,500 students from across the country chose Ohio University for their online education.
In addition, Ohio University offers several online undergraduate degrees for those working up to their master's degree, as well as many hybrid master's degrees that involve online coursework with select in-person instruction.
Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Law, Justice & Culture
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Geological Sciences
- Master of Social Sciences
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Athletic Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Professional Master of Sports Administration
- Master's in Coaching Education
- Master's in Coaching Education - Soccer
- Master’s in Computer Education and Technology
- Master's in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master’s in Education with a major in Special Education (Mild-Moderate, Moderate-Intensive, and Early Childhood Intervention Specialist)
- Master’s in Higher Education
- Master's in Reading Education
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
Health Sciences and Professions
- Master of Global Health
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Integrated Health Studies
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Food and Nutrition Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
Hybrid Graduate Programs
Several graduate programs are available in a hybrid format. Most of the coursework is still done online, with a few in-person requirements to complete the program.
Certificates and Endorsements
Ohio University has a great deal of graduate certificates and endorsements available in a fully online format, and several undergraduate certificates.
Flexible and Affordable
OHIO’s online degree programs are designed to meet the needs of working professionals and other non-traditional students. Set your own pace to completion, and enjoy asynchronous course delivery that can fit into your personal schedule. Hear from students about the affordability and flexibility of an OHIO Online degree.
Completing your degree and advancing in your career are the opportunities ahead. Here are all of your next steps to enrolling as an online student at OHIO.