Hybrid Graduate Programs
With more than 60 graduate and undergraduate programs delivered online, Ohio University serves more online students than any other public four-year university in the state. More than 7,500 students from across the country chose Ohio University for their online education.
Our 7 hybrid graduate degree programs are fully accredited and delivered under the leadership of tenured faculty with experience in their field. In addition, Ohio University offers several online undergraduate degrees for those working up to their master's degree, as well as many fully-online master's degrees.
- Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA), online and in-class instruction with once-a-month Saturday residencies on the Dublin campus
- Professional Master of Sports Administration (PMSA), offers six residency opportunities on the Athens campus during the program where we combine in-person classwork with networking opportunities.
- Master’s in Education Administration with Principal’s License, online and in-class instruction, with monthly meetings September through May and twice-a-week meetings in the summer
- Master’s in Soccer Coaching Education, online with two in-person, five-day residencies
Health Sciences and Professions
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, three campus visits on the Athens or Dublin campus
- Master of Science in Nursing, online and in-class instruction, with periodic meetings on campus (about once per month) (also available fully online)
Online Graduate Programs
There are 30 graduate programs available at OHIO in a fully online environment, from 8 different colleges.
Certificates and Endorsements
Ohio University has a great deal of graduate certificates and endorsements available in a fully online format, and several undergraduate certificates.
Flexible and Affordable
OHIO’s online degree programs are designed to meet the needs of working professionals and other non-traditional students. Set your own pace to completion, and enjoy asynchronous course delivery that can fit into your personal schedule. Hear from students about the affordability and flexibility of an OHIO Online degree.
Completing your degree and advancing in your career are the opportunities ahead. Here are all of your next steps to enrolling as an online student at OHIO.