Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Partnership
Welcome, EdAssist Members!
Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions and Ohio University are working together on exclusive partner benefits*, including incentive scholarships of up to 10 percent, that provide you with flexible and affordable online courses, certificates and degree programs.
Whether you're interested in further impacting the world of healthcare, communications and more, OHIO can provide you with the career-relevant education needed to help you forever achieve your professional development goals.
*All incentive scholarships are effective for future enrollments only and cannot be applied retroactively. Additional employment verification may be required.
EdAssist Partnership Benefits:
- Receive OHIO incentive scholarships* of up to 10%
- Dedicated representatives available to assist your employees from inquiry to enrollment
- Dedicated advisors to support your employees from enrollment through graduation
- Multiple start dates per year for many healthcare-related programs.
Available Healthcare Programs
Incentive scholarship equal to 10% toward online master’s and doctoral degree programs within OHIO's College of Health Sciences and Professions (CHSP):
- Online Master of Nursing - Program Tracks: Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and Nurse Leader
- Online Master of Health Administration
- Online Master of Global Health
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Online Master of Integrated Health Studies
- Online Master of Social Work (Foundation and Advanced Standing)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP and MSN to DNP)
Incentive scholarship equal to 5% toward online undergraduate programs and continuing education credits:
- Online Bachelor of Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Integrated Healthcare Studies (BSIHS)
- Healthcare Leadership Continuing Education
- Online Graduate Certificates in Clinical Informatics, Diabetes, Epidemiology, Global Health, Healthcare Leadership, Health Policy, and Veterans Health
- Post-Graduate Nursing Certificates for Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator, Online Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, and School Nurse License
Available Communication Programs
Incentive scholarship equal to 10% toward online programs within the Scripps College of Communication:
- Online Bachelor’s degree in Communication
- Online Master’s degree in Organizational Communication
- Online Graduate Certificates
*Cannot be combined with certain types of tuition-specific benefits and scholarships.
Get Started Today
1. Determine whether your employer partners with EdAssist. To find out, contact your human resources or benefits department at your place of employment.
2. Complete an Inquiry Form: Fill out the short "Request Info" form to connect with a program representative.
3. Apply to OHIO