Online Nursing Program Application Fee Waiver
Ohio University is thankful for your dedication and commitment to care, and, as a gesture of our gratitude, we are offering a spring application fee waiver for our online RN to BSN program.
OHIO is home to numerous online nursing programs that are perfect for furthering your own education or the education of those you lead. Please save the instructions and code that you are provided so that it can be entered when prompted during the application process.
Applicable online nursing programs:
RN to BSN program $25 application fee waiver (available for spring 2023 only)
RN to BSN online program application fee waiver
Graduate quickly with 100% online, five-week courses. Affordable, flexible and convenient! Nine required nursing courses can be completed in as little as one year for less than $10k.* View the list of RN to BSN eligible states.
Application dates and deadlines
- Application deadline for Spring 1 start (1/17/2023) is November 15, 2022
- Application deadline for Spring 2 start (2/20/2023) is December 15, 2022
- Application deadline for Spring 3 start (3/27/2023) is January 15, 2022
Instructions to use the $25 application fee waiver:
- Log in to our online application
- In the Verification Codes section of the application, enter the code in the field labeled "If you have been given one, please provide your Ohio University fee waiver code here."
- Correctly entering the code GreenOHIO in the appropriate field will remove the request for payment of the application fee.
*If you experience any difficulties entering the code, please contact Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your application. Additional details regarding the application process are available at ohio.edu/chsp/nursing/rn-bsn/apply
For more information about the waiver, or questions about the program you’re interested in, please contact your OHIO Online enrollment advisor.
*Tuition and fees for the program's nine required nursing courses. Subject to change by Board of Trustees. Additional fees may apply.