Division of Athletic Training
Athletic training is a healthcare profession specializing in the clinical diagnosis, immediate management, treatment, and rehabilitation of acute, chronic, or congenital musculoskeletal conditions. Athletic trainers (ATs) are best known for providing healthcare services to high school, collegiate, and professional athletes. ATs also work in performing arts, orthopedic clinics, industrial settings, the military, and hospitals.
Taught by a renowned faculty, Ohio University has almost 50 years of experience in professional (entry-level) and post-professional education and has a nation-wide alumni base.
Our Athletic Training programs:
- Undergraduate Pre-Professional Athletic Training Program
- Professional Athletic Training Program
- Post-Professional Athletic Training Program
- Athletic Training Residency Program
- Doctor of Athletic Training – COMING SOON