AHSW Alumni and Giving
Our CHSP alumni are an important part of our family. They are more than 23,000 strong and live in nearly every state in the U.S. and in multiple countries throughout the world. They make an impact on their individual communities and the world through their passion and commitment to health professions. Learn more about our alumni activities.
Providing a gift to the School of Applied Health Sciences and Wellness assists in attracting the best students for our athletic training, exercise physiology and food and nutrition sciences programs. And your support encourages faculty to excel in the classroom and in the research laboratory. We currently have several initiatives that will greatly benefit from your generosity.
- Expand student scholarship support
- Establish endowed professorships to attract nationally recognized faculty to our programs
- Name a space in our facilities to provide endowments to support and expand innovative programs
- Support student and faculty development in research and leadership
- Provide funds for specialized equipment for clinics and research
- Give time and talent by serving on a school advisory committee or by being a mentor to a current student
Make a Gift
We want to make giving as simple as possible for you. You can make a gift by credit card now at www.ohio.edu/give. If you would like to discuss other gift options such as gifts-in-kind, multi-year pledges, endowments, estate gifts, gifts of real estate or stocks/securities, or naming opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.