Online M.A. in English
Earn a Master's Degree Fully Online and Become Qualified to Teach College Credit Plus Classes
- Ideal for teachers and working professionals.
- Study literary history and analysis, composition and rhetoric, and creative writing.
- Earn credentials to teach dual enrollment courses through Ohio's College Credit Plus program!
- Start in summer and finish in as few as 16 months/4 semesters.
- Courses are 7 to 8 weeks long.
- 8 courses (32 credit hours)
- No GRE required.
This online M.A. in English program is designed for secondary teachers who want to teach dual enrollment college-level courses, including Ohio teachers who want to teach in Ohio's College Credit Plus program.
Convenient online courses also make it easy for working professionals to pursue their passion for literature and composition.
Take advantage of a program steeped in Ohio University's long-established and respected reputation.
This program has only one start per year, and that is Summer 1 which begins in May. All students must start with ENG 5950: Introduction to English Studies, which lays out the vision for the total program.