Online English M.A. for Teachers
Focus on Content. Study What Interests You.
Earn a Master's Degree Fully Online and Become Qualified to Teach College Credit Plus Classes
- Ideal for teachers to study specific English content while earning a master's degree
- Earn credentials to teach dual enrollment courses through Ohio's College Credit Plus program!
- Start in summer and finish in as few as 16 months/4 semesters.
- Courses are 7 weeks long.
- 8 courses (32 credit hours)
- No GRE required.
This online M.A. in English program is designed for secondary teachers, especially those who want to teach college-level courses in that state of Ohio?s new College Credit Plus program. Teachers from out-of-state also may apply.
Take advantage of a program steeped in Ohio University's long-established and respected reputation.
This program has only one start per year, and that is Summer 1 which begins in May. All students must start with ENG 5950: Introduction to English Studies, which lays out the vision for the total program.