Welcome to Student Services
Ohio University Zanesville offers a variety of services designed to help prospective and current students succeed on our campus. Below you will find a list of resources to help you. If you don't see the contact information you need or have further questions, please contact Students Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-588-1439.
Admissions: Freshman, Transfer, College Credit Plus, Non-degree/summer only
Reinstatements: Contact Rhonda Moore at email@example.com to request information to petition for reinstatement.
- New students: You will receive an email communication to schedule advising at the appropriate time. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-588-1439.
- Current students: You may schedule an advising appointment with your academic advisor; if you are unsure of who your advisor is you may view this information in your MyOhio Student Center.
How to Register for Classes
For general advising contact any of the following:
Re-enrolling Student: Contact Rhonda Moore at email@example.com or call 740-588-1494 to schedule your advising appointment.
Reinstatement: Contact Rhonda Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-588-1494.
College Credit Plus
- Program Admissions & Testing Procedures: Rhonda Moore email@example.com or 740-588-1494
- Advising: Jason Howard: firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-588-1439
We welcome prospective students to visit our campus to learn more about our academic opportunities. To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, call 740-588-1439.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Vicki DeLucas: email@example.com or 740-588-1439
- Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
- FAFSA Information: www.studentaid.gov
- Jackie Forshey: firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-588-1515
Testing & Assessments
- Cindy Oliver: email@example.com or 740-588-1510
- Schedule a testing appointment: 740-588-1510
- Testing Center
Office of the Bursar (Payments)
- Heather Merry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio University: 24/7 Emergency Counselor Hotline or 740-593-1616
- Suicide Prevention: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Muskingum Behavioral Health is currently offering Tele-counseling. Phone number 740-454-1266
Additional Helpful Resources
- MyOhio Success Network
- Academic Calendar
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Credit
- Financial Aid
- Veteran Services
Ohio University Zanesville
1425 Newark Rd.
Zanesville, Ohio 43701