Clubs and Organizations
- Communication Club is a way for you and your fellow communications studies to get involved and promote the communications studies. It is a way to help the community and promote the university. If interested contact Rita Ng at email@example.com.
Friends for Literary Improvement (FLI)
- Friends for Literary Improvement (FLI) is a service organization that brings together literary and service projects to promote awareness of services provided by the Zanesville Campus Library. Contact Tracey Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Future Educators of OU Zanesville (FEOUZ)
- The Future Educators of Ohio University Zanesville helps you become the best educator you can be. Educating you in goals and instilling values in you as a role model for other individuals. Contact Teri Peasley to learn more.
- Green Bobcats is a way for you, the bobcat, to protect and get involved with the community and help clean up the environment with fellow faculty and student members. If at all interested please contact Dr. Shadi Abu-Baker to learn more.
Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity is an international organization. Here at Ohio University Zanesville we work together as volunteers to try and make our community a better place. Currently inactive.
- Do you love talking about the past, or engaging in remarkable things that our ancestors did. Join other students that enjoy this as well. Currently inactive.
- The purpose of this organization shall be to raise awareness and acceptance of people of all sexual orientations on the Ohio University Zanesville and Zane State College Campus. Our goal is to act as a support network for people of all sexual orientations and lifestyles. Contact Advisors Elizabeth Kline, Zane State, at email@example.com or Amy White at firstname.lastname@example.org, OU Zanesville, to learn more.
- Multicultural Club's mission is to create an awareness and appreciation of diversity and differences among cultures. This is a campus-wide organization with Zane State College. The advisor is Janelle Hubble - email@example.com.
- Omicron Alpha is a professional student association designed to enhance your college career and focus on a professional development in the field of Communication Studies.
- A division of Rotary International, young adults, age 18-30, participate in service projects with mentoring from Rotary members. This is a great club to establish professional networks and gain real life experience critical to employment upon graduation.
Student Nurses Association of Zanesville (SNAZ)
- Future health care professionals participate in personal and professional development activities designed to bring together in-service and pre-service nurses. You'll have the opportunity to learn communication skills, working as a team and establish professional health care contacts helpful for job seeking upon graduation. Contact Claire Tiberio at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Student Senate is a student government organization. Its members provide a voice in University matters, put forward ideas and strategies to help students as they complete their educational goals, sponsor fun and engaging activities for students and act as a liason for student issues, helping students find the resources they need to resolve the issue(s). Being active in Student Senate is a great way for students with little work experience to build a resume with project planning, communication skills and team work among the skills you'll learn.
Zane Traces Literary Journal
- Published annually in May, the Zane Traces Literary Journal provides students, faculty and staff the opportunity to share their creative side. The student/faculty reviewed publication includes works of poetry, memoir, parody, fiction, photography and more. Anyone from the OU Zanesville campus community is encouraged to submit work for inclusion. Contact Dr. Lisa Haven at email@example.com to submit your work during Fall term.