Professors Rajindar and Manjulika Koshal Lecture Series
Call For Applications
The Professors Rajindar and Manjulika Koshal Lecture Series aims to promote global understanding of Indian culture, economy, history, dance, music, philosophy, medicine, science, or politics at Ohio University through supporting lecture opportunities.
The Office of Global Affairs is pleased to announce the availability of funds on annual basis for two lectures in above areas. The speaker should be actively involved in topics of their lecture. These lectures are made possible with the generous support from the Professors Rajindar and Manjulika Koshal Lecture Series at Ohio University.
Faculty, administrative staff, and student groups at all Ohio University campuses are eligible to apply for Koshal Lecture funds up to $1,000 per lecture for a maximum of two lectures per year to cover lecturer’s honorarium and other arrangements, such as travel and accommodations.
Criteria And Guidelines
- The application must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the proposed event.
- The event must be targeted to the OHIO community, general public, and primarily students.
- Speakers must have expertise on Indian topic of their lecture: Indian culture, economy, history, dance, music, philosophy, medicine, science, or politics that will promote understanding of India at Ohio University.
- The sponsoring faculty, staff, or students are responsible for executing the event.
The event should highlight that the lecture is being made possible with the funds from The Professors Rajindar and Manjulika Koshal Lecture Series.
Please submit the following to email@example.com with the email subject “Koshal Lecture Series Application” and include:
- Brief description of the proposed lecture topic, date of lecture, and how it relates to the inviting unit’s interests and the lecturer’s expertise
- Lecturer’s short biography and credentials
- Budget, justification, and other materials
Applications Will Be Reviewed On A Rolling Basis.
Contact the Office of Global Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Professors Rajindar and Manjulika Koshal Lecture Series and/or proposal submission.