Ohio University Lancaster PAYMENT OPTIONS Fall 2020
To Pay Tuition and Fees Online – Students are encouraged to use the eCheck process.
- Students: To make an online payment on your student account, login to My OHIO Student Center. Under the Finances section select “Make a Payment.” This will direct you to our online payment processor. Please be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers for your browser.
- Authorized Users: To make an online payment, login to your Authorized User account. Please be sure to turn off any pop-up blockers for your browser.
Online Payment Options for Tuition and Fees
- eCheck (available online only): No service fee is charged for this option. You will need to provide your bank’s routing number and your checking or savings account number. If you have questions regarding the correct numbers to use, please contact your financial institution. Do NOT use the numbers on your debit card. Dishonored ACH payments are charged a $25.00 service fee.
- Credit Card (available online): A service fee of 2.9% is added to the total payment. This is a fee charged by our payment processor; Ohio University does not receive this additional fee. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order (available by mail or in person)
- Payments should be made to the order of Ohio University. Dishonored checks are charged a $25.00 service fee. Please include your OHIO PID number in the memo line of the payment.
- Mail to Office of the Bursar, P.O. Box 960, Athens, OH 45701
- In-Person payments by check can be dropped off at the Student Services desk. Checks will be mailed to Bursar for processing. Processing can take up to two weeks.
In Person Credit Card, Debit Card Payments for Regional Campus Students Only
- Credit cards and debit cards are accepted in person at the Student Services desk. Credit and debit card payments will be processed the same day as the transaction. There is no additional fee with in-person credit and debit card payments.
- In person credit and debit card payments are accepted from Regional Campus students only.
Accepted Forms of Payment at the Lancaster Campus
- Credit cards, debit cards
- Checks, cashier checks, money orders
- We are NOT accepting cash at this time.
Types of Payments Accepted in Person
- Tuition, fees, application fees, transcript fees
- Continuing education classes and facilities rentals
- We are not administering any outside testing at this time.
Hours to Make a Payment
- Payments are accepted at Student Services, Monday – Thursday, 10:00 am – 3:00pm