Tuition and Fees
Official Posting of Tuition and Fees
The current tuition and fees are posted on the following Office of Bursar web page.
Verify with your academic program or graduate chair if you are unsure if your program has regional or differential tuition.
International Students, please visit the following Graduate College web page for information about additional expenses.
All students enrolled in Athens campus credit hours are required to maintain an active health insurance policy. Students with qualifying outside plans may apply to waive Ohio University Health Insurance. Please read the above link regarding health insurance policies and guidelines for international students.
- Coverage periods have been updated to better coincide with the academic calendar.
- Shorter coverage periods include fewer insured days, which reduces the amount students have to pay each semester.
- Summer coverage is no longer included in the Spring coverage period.
- Students leaving the country during the summer months will no longer have to pay for coverage during that time if it is not needed.
- Students not enrolled in summer semester credit hours are eligible to enroll in the summer coverage period on a voluntary basis.
- Prepayment of the Summer 2023 premium amount to the student account is required prior to the enrollment form being processed. Payments are applied to past due balances first.
- Prepayment is not required if the student is enrolled in summer semester credit hours.
For more information, please see the following Student Health Insurance web page.
Premiums for the student health insurance will be charged each term (Fall, Spring, and Summer). Students are automatically charged for the Student Health Insurance and do not need to submit an enrollment form. The premiums and subsidy amounts (if applicable) are listed below.
*The health insurance subsidy will be provided only to graduate students on assistantships that include a minimum stipend of $1,950 per semester and purchase the University Student Health Insurance Plan.
**Spring coverage period no longer includes summer coverage. Students not enrolled in summer semester credit hours are eligible to enroll in the summer coverage period on a voluntary basis.