TAD Forms and Templates
The links below will take you either to the form or to instructions to complete the form, if hosted elsewhere.
|Form Name:||Required for:||Requested due date:|
|TAD Submission Form||All students completing and defending a written thesis/dissertation||When requesting first format review or applying for graduation, whichever comes first|
|Report of Oral Defense||All students completing an oral defense||Final Clearance Deadline|
|Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED)*||Doctoral Candidates||Final Clearance Deadline|
|OhioLINK Upload||All students completing and defending a written thesis/dissertation||Final Clearance Deadline|
*For additional Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) resources, click here.
Optional Forms for Master's and Doctoral students:
- Copyright Registration TAD Services does not monitor this process. There is no due date, but registration should be completed within five years of document completion.
- Publication Delay Request Form Sign and return to TAD Services by the Final Clearance Deadline.
All forms may be submitted electronically to email@example.com or dropped off at the front desk of the Graduate College, Research and Technology Center, Room 220.
TAD Services strongly recommends using the template designed for your college, as the minimum requirements for publication have already been formatted correctly in the document. Using the template will save you hours in the formatting process.
Instructions and helpful formatting tips can be found in the sample chapters of each document. Read the instructions in the yellow box on page 1 to begin.
Current Versions of TAD Templates for both PC and Mac:
- Center for International Studies - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Co-directors - APA 7 (July 2021)
- College of Arts and Sciences - APA 7 (July 2021)
- College of Arts and Sciences - Chicago (July 2021)
- College of Fine Arts - APA 7 (July 2021)
- College of Fine Arts - Chicago (July 2021)
- College of Health Sciences and Professions- APA 7 (July 2021)
- General - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Individual Interdisciplinary Program - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Patton College of Education - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Scripps College of Communication - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Scripps College of Communication - Chicago (July 2021)
- Scripps College of Communication - Ohio/Leipzig - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Translational Biomedical Sciences - APA 7 (July 2021)
- Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Service - APA 7 (July 2021)
*TAD Services recommends updating to the latest version of MS Word, which is available for free to all Ohio University students.
LaTeX Guide (PDF) The guide can be used as a "how-to" for using the "Ohio-etd" class file. We recommend reading this first.
LaTeX Template (.zip) This folder contains the template file .tex and the Class file .cls.
This template was not created by a TAD Services staff member. Therefore we cannot provide technical assistance as to its use. Please consult a textbook or contact your department for further assistance.
Questions about previous templates
Please contact the TAD Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 740.593.2800.