TAD Forms and Templates
The links below will take you either to the form or to instructions to complete the form, if hosted elsewhere.
|Form||Required for||Requested due date|
|TAD Submission Form [PDF]||All students completing and defending a written thesis/dissertation||When requesting first format review or applying for graduation, whichever comes first|
|Report of Oral Defense||All students completing an oral defense||Final Clearance Deadline|
|Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED) [PDF]*||Doctoral Candidates||Final Clearance Deadline|
|OhioLINK Upload [PDF]||All students completing and defending a written thesis/dissertation||Final Clearance Deadline|
Optional Forms for Master's and Doctoral students
- Copyright Registration [PDF] TAD Services does not monitor this process. There is no due date, but registration should be completed within five years of document completion.
- Publication Delay Request Form [PDF] Sign and return to TAD Services by the Final Clearance Deadline.
All forms may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the front desk of the Graduate College, Grosvenor Hall, 102.
TAD Services strongly recommends using the template designed for your college, as the minimum requirements for publication have already been formatted correctly in the document. Using the template will save you hours in the formatting process.
Instructions and helpful formatting tips can be found in the sample chapters of each document. Read the instructions in the yellow box on page 1 to begin.
Current Templates for PC & Mac
- Center for International Studies - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- Co-directors - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- College of Arts and Sciences - APA 7 [Word] (August 2022)
- College of Arts and Sciences - Chicago [Word] (August 2022)
- College of Fine Arts - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- College of Fine Arts - Chicago [Word] (June 2022)
- College of Health Sciences and Professions- APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- General - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- Individual Interdisciplinary Program - APA 7 [Word] (July 2022)
- Patton College of Education - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology - APA 7 [Word] (July 2022)
- Scripps College of Communication - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- Scripps College of Communication - Chicago [Word] (June 2022)
- Scripps College of Communication - Ohio/Leipzig - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
- Translational Biomedical Sciences - APA 7 [Word] (July 2022)
- Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Service - APA 7 [Word] (June 2022)
*TAD Services recommends updating to the latest version of MS Word, which is available for free to all Ohio University students.
LaTeX Guide [PDF] The guide can be used as a "how-to" for using the "Ohio-etd" class file. We recommend reading this first.
LaTeX Template [.zip] This folder contains the template file .tex and the Class file .cls.
This template was not created by a TAD Services staff member. Therefore we cannot provide technical assistance as to its use. Please consult a textbook or contact your department for further assistance.
Questions about previous templates?
Please contact the TAD Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 740.593.2800.