Every dollar makes a difference in supporting a world-class, student-centered learning experience at the Russ College. Our visionary alumni have made unprecedented gestures of generosity to ensure the permanence, prominence, and purpose of an engineering education from the Russ College. Your gift, no matter the type or amount, will go toward the development of leadership, technical skills, and promise in our students.
In particular, please consider some specific initiatives the Russ College has developed with our students in mind:
- Four endowed chairs in the strategic areas of energy transport mediation systems, transportation systems logistics, ground transportation infrastructure and national aerospace studies.
- Faculty recruitment fund to attract junior faculty and provide them with items such as research equipment and supplies, temporary salary support for co-scholars or travel funds to present research.
- Strategic Research Fund to ensure that the college has a source of income to help turn research into viable products and respond to significant watching fund opportunities such as a DOT University Transportation Center.
- Undergraduate scholarship funds to ensure a competitive edge among peer institutions
- Student Activities Fund to support conference attendance such as the Flying Bobcats regional and national flight competitions and the autonomous lawnmower and snow plow competitions, which Russ College students routinely win.