Journal Article, Professional Journal (5)
- You, Y., Pagan, J. (2018). An automated hydraulic position control system: structure and performance analysis. the International Journal of Engineering Research and Innovation (IJERI); http://ijeri.org/.
- You, Y. (2017). Incorporating PID control method on a line-following mobile robot. 1. the Technology Interface International Journal; 18: pg. 90-96. http://tiij.org/issues/issues/fall2017/X__TIIJ%20fall%202017%20v18%20n1%20(PDW-1).pdf#page=91.
- Ding, C., You, Y. (2016). A temperature alarming system based on HCS12 Microcontroller. Spring. The Technology Interface International Journal; 16: 35-40.
- You, Y., Ding, C. (2016). Design and Analysis of a LabVIEW and Arduino-based Automatic Solar Tracking System. Spring/Summer. the International Journal of Engineering Research and Innovation (IJERI); 8: pg. 31 - 40.
- You, Y., Cheng, C. (2016). The Design and comparison of single inverted pendulum system controllers. Spring. the International Journal of Modern Engineering; 16: 5-12. http://ijme.us/issues/spring2016/spring_2016.htm.
Book, Textbook (1)
- Reeves, W., Marshall, J., You, Y. (2016). Basic Hydraulics. Grandview Heights, OH: Zip Publishing; 584.
Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book (1)
- you, y. (2012). A labview-based remote laboratory: architecture and implementation. Athens.
Conference Proceeding (1)
- You, Y., Littell, N. (2017). Incorporating descriptive simulation of integrated manufacturing systems to an engineering technology capstone course. American Society of Engineering Education.
Yuqiu You taught at Morehead State University for 10 years, where she taught courses in Robotics Interfacing Engineering, Robotics Application Engineering, Computer-integrated Manufacturing, Manufacturing Information Systems, and Industrial Project Management. She was a coordinator for an online 2+2 completion program for a Bachelor in Technology Management. Before that, she worked in a Chinese automation company for five years as an engineer.
Research Interests: industrial robotics, mechatronics, manufacturing automation, remote control and monitoring
All Degrees Earned: Ph.D., Technology Management, Indiana State University, 2006; M.S., Industrial Technology, Morehead State University, 2001; B.E., Power and Automation Engineering, HuaZhong University of Science and Technology, 1995
- You, Y., book chapter “A LabVIEW-based remote laboratory: architecture and implementation” for Internet accessible remote laboratories: scalable e-Learning tools for engineering and science disciplines, edited by Abul K. M. Azad, Northern Illinois University, USA; Michael E. Auer, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria; and Judson Harward, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Published by Idea Group Inc. ISBN978-1-61350-188-7, 2012.
- You, Y., A project-oriented approach in teaching robotics application engineering, American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conference Proceeding, 2009.
- You, Y., A Web-based Integration Module for Manufacturing Automation: Procedure and Analysis, Journal of Technology Interface, 2008 fall issue.
- You, Y., Li, X., Mason, S., and Alungbe, G., Development of an online laboratory for computer-integrated courses, ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, 2008.
- You, Y., Developing a new curriculum in robotics interfacing engineering, ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, 2008.
- You, Y., Its all in the LAN, Manufacturing remote control over a local area network, InTech, ISA, August 2008.
- You, Y., Remote manufacturing control, the 54th International Instrumentation Symposium Proceeding of the International Society of Automation (ISA), 2007.
Something you may not know about me: She likes coffee places with special styles. She travels around, and searches for great coffee shops and stores.