Director of Workplace & Professional Development
Todd Myers has 10 years of manufacturing experience in the automotive manufacturing industry. His responsibilities have included multi-plant materials management, ERP implementation, project management, and engineering management and lean implementations. His funded research has included RFID OEM capability studies, barcode robustness studies, value stream mapping, lean consulting, and manufacturing operations. His interests also include international studies. Myers is a three-time recipient of the Marvin E. and Ann D. White Russ College Departmental Research Award and departmental teaching award recipient.
Research Interests: RFID OEM capability studies, barcode robustness studies, value stream mapping, lean consulting, manufacturing operations
All Degrees Earned: Ph.D., Inst. Tech, Education Studies, Ohio University, 2007; M.B.A., 2001; B.S.I.T., 1988.
- Myers, T. D. (2007). Learning outcomes for an engineering and technology public policy curriculum. Teaching Engineering and Technology Public Policy While Fulfilling Multiple ABET and University Requirements, Myers and Stuart, AC 2010-924: ASEE 2010 Annual Conference Louisville Ky.
- “Globalization Issues In The Industrial Technology Transfer Supply Chain”, The IAJC-NAIT-IJME 2008 International Conference, A Refereed Paper 30% acceptance rate (Myers, T.), Nashville, TN., November 18, 2008.
- “Manufacturing Centric Undergraduate Capstone Experience” American Society for Engineering Education, June 22- 25, 2008. The 115 Annual Conference Proceeding, A Refereed Paper (Myers, T. & Klein, P.) Pittsburg, PA, June 23, 2008.
- Three-time recipient of the Marvin E. and Ann D. White Russ College Departmental Research Award. Recipient of the Marvin E. and Ann D. White Russ College Departmental Teaching Award. Epsilon Pi Tau Laureate recipient.
Something you may not know about me: Myers has taught university courses in France and Argentina. He has conducted business in Mexico, Canada, and Japan.
Journal Article, Academic Journal (2)
- Myers, T. (2015). Use of A Delphi Study To Identify Learning Outcomes For An Engineering And Technology Public Policy Curriculum. Huron, OH : the Technology Interface International Journal.
- Kuruppalil, Z., Myers, T. (2015). IDENTIFYING EMPLOYER DEMANDED SKILL SETS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYEES. Huron, OH: The Technology Interface International Journal.
Journal Article, Professional Journal (1)
- Kuruppalil, Z., Myers, T. (2015). Identifying Employer Demanded Skill Sets For Undergraduate Engineering And Technology Employees. Huron, OH: The Technology Interface International Journal.
Conference Proceeding (5)
- Myers, T., Stuart, B. (2010). Teaching Engineering and Technology Public Policy While Fulfilling Multiple ABET and University Requirements. AC 2010-924. ASEE 2010 Annual Conference Proceeding.
- Myers, T. (2008). Globalization Issues in the Industrial Technology Transfer Supply Chain. Nashville, TN: IAJC-NAIT-IJME 2008 International Conference.
- Myers, T., Klein, P. (2008). Manufacturing Centric Undergraduate Capstone Experience. 115th Annual Conference of the American Society of Engineering Educators.
- Myers, T. (2004). Radio Frequency Identification in Manufacturing. Electrical Manufacturing Expo.
- Myers, T. (2004). Course Design for IT-354 Automatic Identification and Data Capture. New Orleans, LA: International Academy of Business and Public Administration Desciplines.
Technical Report (1)
- Matolak, D., Fales, J., Myers, T., Jain, S. (2000). Phase 1 Final Report: Comparative Research of Performance Parameters of Multiple Radio Frequency Identification Technologies. The OU Center for Automatic Identification.