Post-Graduate Nursing Certificate Programs
Expand Your Nursing Career with an Online Certificate
Ohio University provides a range of online post-graduate nursing certificates to help you advance your career. Throughout your experience, you will be able to take advantage of specialty areas including psychiatric mental health nursing, nursing education and leadership, adult gerontology-acute care nursing, family nurse practitioner, and preparation for school nursing licensure. This advanced training will help you gain the expanded expertise to stand out from other RN professionals, who make up one of America's largest workforce segments, with more than 50% working specifically in hospital settings1. Consequently, no matter your nursing aspirations, a certificate from Ohio University can help you achieve them.
- 5 Post Graduate Nursing Certificates available
- Prepare for advanced practice certification exams*
- Faculty are all nurses, prepared at the Master's or Doctorate level
- Complete practicum hours locally in your preferred setting
Source and Disclaimer
- "Nursing Fact Sheet". Retrieved Apr. 27, 2023 from https://www.aacnnursing.org/news-data/fact-sheets/nursing-fact-sheet.
*Clinical hour requirements for state licensure may vary by state. Students are encouraged to visit the Board of Nursing website for the state in which they intend to practice to verify specific requirements.