Not an Ohio University student yet?
- Click here for more information and application instructions. If you have previously attended Ohio University, please see below for re-enrollment information.
Did you previously attend Ohio University?
- If you have previously attended Ohio University as an RN to BSN student, click here to find re-enrollment instructions and the University Registrar re-enrollment form.
- If you have previously attended Ohio University but were not enrolled in the RN to BSN program, please complete both University Registrar re-enrollment form and a School of Nursing Update of Program form. Send completed documents to the departments as noted on each form.
RN to BSN Program Town Hall Meetings
RN to BSN students are invited to attend virtual Town Hall meetings each semester. This is an opportunity to hear program updates and news, and to talk with the School of Nursing Director and academic advisors. A reminder email with the meeting link and date will be sent out a week in advance.
- Fall 2022 - Date to be determined
- Spring 2023 - Date to be determined
- Summer 2023 - Date to be determined
Ohio University School of Nursing has partnered with LiquidCompass to provide a job search resource to our undergraduate and graduate nursing students. Click here to access the website and search for job openings.