Environmental & Plant Biology Giving Opportunities
The Environmental & Plant Biology Department’s current fundraising priorities include scholarships, research and conference funding, and facilities. Below is a list of current funds you can support today with an online gift.
- General support for the department
- For full-time botany majors on the Athens campus
- Scholarships for undergraduate students on the Athens campus
- Scholarships and stipends for graduate students
Research and Conference Funding
- Funds research and conference expenses for undergraduate students
- Honors the memory of Warren A. Wistendahl, Laurence Larson, Monroe T. Vermilion, Robert M. Lloyd, Elizabeth D. Moore, J. Herbert Graffius, and Norman S. Cohn.
- Provides funding for undergraduate students to conduct research, fieldwork, and conference travel
- Provides summer fellowship to pursue research with a faculty member in Environmental & Plant Biology
- Assists with conference, workshop, or research expenses for graduate students in plant cellular and molecular biology
- Provides funds for stewardship of 50-acre tract of old-growth oak forest located in Belmont County, Ohio
If you have questions about giving, or if you have interest in establishing a new fund, please contact:
Senior Director of Development, Major Giving