The Spanish Club is open to all students. You don’t have to be a Spanish major or minor, and you don’t even have to be enrolled in Spanish classes or know Spanish. Come join us!
We have different types of events and activities.
- Trivia night
- Cooking night
- Game night
- Club members offer Spanish tutoring for students enrolled in SPAN 1110-1120-2110-2120 (now online).
- They also help with recruiting.
Professional Development & Learning Activities
- Presentations from Spanish speakers to learn about culture/language
- Workshops about translation careers
- Workshops about language teaching and teacher development
Networking and Solidarity Activities
- Study groups. You have to cram for an exam? Let’s do it together!
- Sunday scaries. It is Sunday night and you have to finish all your work for the week? Let’s do it together!
- Spanish help for majors and minors. Have doubts? Need to practice? Need help? Let’s do it together!
- Make friends.
- Get support from peers and our faculty adviser.
- Learn about other cultures.
- Practice your Spanish.
- Play games and have fun .Build your resume with service activity while feeling good serving others.
- Discuss career options.
Due to COVID, all of these activities will be virtual so stay tuned and follow us on Instagram to learn about our events.