What graduates are saying
Admission criteria for the RN to BSN online program.
- Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia resident
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Grade point average of 2.0 or higher,
- Active nursing license required
- More details about criteria
Other information for new students:
- Application and transcript procedures and deadlines
- Did you attend OHIO previously?
- Current OHIO students interested in changing major to the RN to BSN Online Program
- Considerations for applicants with international coursework
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about RN to BSN admission
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
Now RNs in all stages of their careers can benefit from Ohio University's tradition of excellence in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program.