For students covered by the OHIO Guarantee, the wellbeing fee is automatically included in the cost of their tuition at a reduced rate. Students who enrolled prior to the OHIO Guarantee implementation are charged $45.00 upon registration each semester for Wellbeing.
Wellbeing is a university discount program that helps reduce patient costs for select services through Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS).
All students with Wellbeing receive:
- FREE individual counseling (valued at $20/session)
- FREE group counseling (valued at $75/session)
- FREE psychiatric intake (valued at $90)
- FREE psychiatric follow-ups (valued at $60/session)
How does Wellbeing work?
Students are automatically charged the wellbeing fee if they are registered for one or more credit hour through:
- Any college on OHIO’s Athens Campus
- Athens online programs
- OHIO’s Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine Dublin Campus
- OHIO’s Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine Cleveland Campus
For students who enrolled at OHIO in or after Fall 2015:
Your wellbeing fee is included in the OHIO Guarantee. The fee cannot be waived and will not appear on your student account as an individual charge.
For students who enrolled at OHIO prior to Fall 2015:
Your wellbeing fee is automatically charged to your student account. Because you enrolled prior to implementation of the OHIO Guarantee, you have the option to waive the wellbeing fee by the posted deadline each semester.
Waiver deadlines for 2018-19:
Fall Semester: September 14, 2018
Spring Semester: February 1, 2019
Summer Semester: May 31, 2019
Questions regarding the wellbeing fee may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.