This year Ohio University students have 3 ways to show off their research & creative activity:
- Social Media - post text, picture, graphic, video etc. on social media (on April 8)
- Video Judging - upload a video with registration (by March 15) for judging.
- Social Media & Video Judging
Schools/visitors can access social media posts on and after April 8 by:
- searching Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the #OUVirtualExpo hashtag.
- checking posts on bobcatsdiscover twitter or bobocatsdiscover instagram
Schools/visitors can access the 3-minute videos posted by students or judging after April 1 by:
- searching lists of videos: www.ohio.edu/studentexpo
- checking [URL to be added soon]