Graduate Appointment Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Graduate Appointment Information and Policies [PDF]
- OHIO Business Online
- CGS Resolution for Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees and Assistants
- Policy on graduate appointment stipends
- Ohio University has established a minimum graduate appointment stipend of $3,900 per semester for students working at the maximum authorized level of 20 hours per week during the academic term, on or off-campus.
- Departments are authorized to establish stipend levels that may exceed this minimum amount if warranted by discipline-specific market analysis.
- Those holding a graduate appointment may work no more than 20 hours per week on or off-campus.
- Those holding a graduate appointment may not accept other full-time employment, either within or outside of the university.
- Summary Award Table: Academic Year 2023–2024 [PDF]