Apply for M.A. in Community Dance
Come dance with us in beautiful Athens, Ohio to deepen your artistry, skills, and knowledge as a community-engaged artist, teacher, researcher, and innovator.
Priority Application Deadline: March 1st
Applications will continue to be considered as space allows until May 15th.
Standard Application to the Graduate College:
- Completed Application Form
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (at least one from the field of Dance)
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
Additional Materials Required for Application to M.A. in Community Dance:
- Statement of Intent (2 pages). Why are you applying to the MA in Community Dance program? What are your future goals? How have your previous experiences and education prepared you for this program, and for a career in the field of community-engaged dance?
- Interview with School of Dance faculty. Upon receiving a completed application, the Graduate Chair will contact applicants to schedule the interview.
Applicants may also submit the following supporting materials:
- Video links
- Links to blogs/vlogs
- Website link
- Published performance reviews
- Grant applications